Cannot Sync• Please verify you have a secure connection to and from the computer. Please check that the data cable is connected to the device from the wall.
• Please verify that you have the correct version of the manager program installed. There are 2 types of manager programs - 1 is G3 Manager (shows as GolfBuddy World Course Manager on your desktop or G3Mac on a MAC), the other is GB Manager (shows as GB Manager on your desktop or GBMac on a MAC). The GB Manager pertains to the older models including the Tour, Pro and Plus. All other models are supported by the G3 Manager.
• Please press the Power button to turn on the device while holding down the toggle button. Once you see the "Sync with PC" icon on the left corner of the screen, connect the device to the computer and try syncing once more.
• If you are still unable to sync, please try using a different USB port on the computer. Please try using a USB 2.0 port rather than a 3.0 port (SS labeled port)
• If you are still unable to sync, please disable your security/firewall programs and try once more.
• If you are still unable to sync, please confirm that the necessary drivers are installed. Drivers are available at the bottom of the download page.
• If you are still unable to sync, please attempt to sync with another computer (preferable a PC).