Screen Freezing• Please press the Power button to turn on the device while holding down the toggle button. Once you see the "Sync with PC" icon on the left corner of the screen, connect the device to the computer and update the latest firmware and courses.
• Please delete all user information saved on the device.
Satellite Signal Issues• Please note: You are unable to acquire satellite reception while indoors - please make sure you are outside.
• While on the golf course, make sure you have an unobstructed view of the sky. Please head to the tee box.
• Initial satellite connection may take up to 15 minutes; please note that cloudy weather conditions may affect the signal strength.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please sync your unit with the GolfBuddy Manager program and update the firmware and course database. For instructions on syncing with the GolfBuddy Manager program, click link below: http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please reset the GPS. In the Advanced Menu, there is a Reset GPS function. It will display "GPS Initialize - Are you sure?" Confirm YES to reset. After resetting your GPS, please allow 3-5 minutes for your GolfBuddy to establish a satellite signal.
• If the unit is not responding, please remove the battery, put the battery back in and turn on the unit.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please check that the data cable and the wall charger are inserted correctly. There should be a solid red light in the upper area of the screen while charging. If the light is blinking, the battery may need to be replaced.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please remove the rechargeable battery and insert 2 AAA batteries in the unit by removing the battery cover.