Battery Will Not Last• If the device does not last 2 rounds of golf, please check the "power management" settings. Press the toggle stick to access the menu. Go to settings and select the category "Auto Turn Off." The default setting is "Always On." You can select different time intervals to automatically power off to reserve battery.
• Please make sure to charge the unit for 4 hours prior to use.
• If you are charging the device through your computer, please try charging the unit directly from the wall charger.
• If you are experiencing issues with the rechargeable battery, please remove the rechargeable battery by removing the battery cover. Please insert 2 AAA batteries. Please note: The rechargeable battery should last 2 years; if it has exceeded this time frame, the battery may need to be replaced.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please check that the data cable and the wall charger are inserted correctly. There should be a solid red light in the upper area of the screen while charging. If the light is blinking, the battery may need to be replaced.
• If you are still experiencing issues. please remove the rechargeable battery and insert 2 AAA batteries in the unit by removing the battery cover.