• Please verify that your unit is set to the correct unit of measurement (Y for yards, M for meters). If it is in Meters, an M will be displayed on the upper right of the screen. To change the unit of measurement, press and hold down the + button.
• Please make sure you have an unobstructed view of the sky.
• If yardages are still incorrect, please update the firmware and the courses through the free GolfBuddy Manager program found here: http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp
• If yardages are still incorrect, please perform an emergency reboot. To perform an emergency reboot: Please turn off the unit. Connect the USB data cable to your computer or wall charger. While holding down the P and large Main button located on the front of the unit, connect the USB cable to the unit. When the screen starts to flash, release the two buttons. Once you reach SYNC screen, disconnect the USB cable from the unit. Turn on the device. Emergency Reboot is now complete.
• If you are still experiencing issues : Service Request Registration
URL : http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/sList.asp?searchproduct=29&searchcategory=1&seq=1398&page=1&searchtext=