GB Course Manager for Mac
URL : http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/sList.asp?searchproduct=13&searchcategory=4&seq=1548&page=1&searchtext=
How to Update Unit
• Connect unit to computer using the USB data cable.
• Open G3 Mac Program and Login.
• Step 1: Wait until the G3 Mac displays that the device is connected. Proceed by pressing the blue button "Next" at bottom of page.
• Step 2: Firmware Info: If not already selected, select "Manually update firmware" and press "Next"
• Step 3: Select countries to update: Please select country (or countries) you want updated. You can update entire country or a specific state, province, town, etc.
• After making your selection, proceed by pressing blue "Next" button.
• If a small gray box appears, make sure "Newly Updated Only" is checked.
• When finished, you will see "Update Complete" and on the top right, you will be on the "Finish" tab and with blue check mark.
• Once you are finished updating your unit and courses, close the program.
• On your unit, please press remove from the USB cable to safely disconnect. Your unit will automatically restart and the update is complete.
URL : http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/sList.asp?searchproduct=13&searchcategory=4&seq=1384&page=1&searchtext=
How to Download
• Download the GolfBuddy Manager program here: http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp
• After selecting and downloading the correct manager for the Mac, a small gray window should appear with the option to "Run" the program. "Run" it.
• Proceed by selecting either "Run", "Next", "Allow", "Yes", or "Install" depending on the option that appears.
• When the program is done installing, you should see a blue icon on your desktop titled "G3 Mac"
• Open the Program and enter your user ID and password. Login if you already have your unit registered or press the bottom left button to "Sign Up" to open a registration form.
URL : http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/sList.asp?searchproduct=13&searchcategory=4&seq=1383&page=1&searchtext=