• Please check to make sure the data cable and wall charger are inserted all the way and that the unit is turned on.
• Please verify that you have the correct version of the manager program installed. There are 2 types of manager programs - 1 is G3 Manager (shows as GolfBuddy World Course Manager on your desktop or G3Mac on a MAC), the other is GB Manager (shows as GB Manager on your desktop or GBMac on a MAC). The GB Manager pertains to the older models including the Tour, Pro and Plus. All other models are supported by the G3 Manager.
• If unit still will not sync, please try a different USB port on the computer. Try plugging it into a USB 2.0 port rather than a 3.0 port (labeled SS port).
• You may need to install the necessary drivers here: Drivers are located at the bottom of the download page.
• If you are still experiencing issues : Service Request Registration
URL : http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/sList.asp?searchproduct=7&searchcategory=7&seq=1401&page=1&searchtext=