GB Course Manager for Mac
How to Update Unit
• Connect unit to computer using the USB data cable.
• Open GB Mac Program and Login. You require an active internet connection to proceed.
• Step 1: Wait until the GB Mac displays that the device is connected. Proceed by pressing the blue button "Next" at the bottom of the page.
• Step 2: Firmware Info: If not already selected, select "Manually update firmware" and press "Next."
• Step 3: Select countries to update: Please select country (or countries) you want updated. You can update entire country or a specific state, province, town, etc.
• After making your selection, proceed by pressing blue "Next" button.
• If a small gray box appears, make sure "Newly Updated Only" is checked.
• When finished, you will see "Update Complete" and on the top right, you will be on the "Finish" tab and with blue check mark.
• Once you are finished updating your unit and courses, close the program.
• Please safely disconnect the unit from the USB cable. Your unit will automatically restart and the update is complete.
How to Download
• Download the GB Mac program here: http://www.golfbuddyglobal.com/support/downloads.asp
• After selecting and downloading the correct manager for your MAC, a small gray window should appear with the option to "Run" the program. "Run" it.
• Proceed by selecting either "Run", "Next", "Allow", "Yes", or "Install" depending on the option that appears.
• When the program is done installing, you should see a blue icon on your desktop titled "GB Mac."
• Open the Program and enter your user ID and password. Login if you already have your unit registered or press the bottom left button to "Sign Up" to open a registration form.