How to Perform an Emergency Reboot• In the Advanced Menu, there is a Reset GPS function. It will display "GPS Initialize - Are you sure?" Confirm YES to reset. After resetting your GPS, please allow 3-5 minutes for your GolfBuddy to establish a satellite signal.
How to Locate Serial Number• Behind Battery - Remove back cover and battery from unit. - Serial number is located on the inside back of unit.
• Outside of box - Turn box around and serial number will be on back of box.
• Through GolfBuddy Manager - Connect unit with USB cable to computer - From left side tabs, select "Profile" - S/N will be displayed on bottom of screen
• You will see a Login Panel . Click on “Sign up” at the bottom. This will open up a webpage to create your User ID and Password.
• Please fill in all the details that are required ( indicated by "*" ). Please note the password instructions regarding no Caps, Symbols, Spaces, & a 4-15 character-long requirement. You will need to click “Check Availability” to verify your selected User ID is valid and not already being used.
• Please click “Submit” at the bottom of the form when finished.
• Your User ID and Password have now been created. Make sure to write them down and keep them in a safe place in case you forget them!