Can't access Voice products in Windows 10
* The latest firmwares for Voice, Voice+, Voice Lite, VT3, VS4, and Voice2 has been released at 10th July, 2017 and this issue can be solved by updating the latest firmware.
Voice, Voice+, Voice Lite, VS4
※ Instruction Guidance
1. Prepare Window XP or Windows 7 PC, or Mac.
2. Connect your Voice, Voice+, VT3, VS4, or Voice2 with your PC or MAC.
3. Run GBManager or G3Mac and execute “Update Firmware”.
4. After update, connect your device with Windows 10 PC and Run GBManager so as to check whether your device can be detected in your PC.
How to Perform an Emergency Reboot
• To perform an emergency reboot:
Please turn off the unit. Connect the USB data cable to your computer or wall charger. While holding down the P and the Main button located on the front of the unit, connect the USB cable to the unit. When the screen starts to flash, release the two buttons. Once you reach SYNC screen, disconnect the USB cable from the unit. Turn on the device. Emergency Reboot is now complete.
How to Set Time
• The time will automatically set once you acquire satellite signal on the golf course. However, you may need to update the hours based on your time zone.
• To view the time on your unit, press and hold the P button on the left side.
• To change the time, press and hold the large Main button located on the front of the unit while you are in Time Mode. Use the +/- buttons on the right side to change to the desired hour. Press the large Main button located on the front of the unit again to confirm the time. Minutes will be set automatically through the acquired GPS signal.
How to Locate Serial Number
• On Unit
- Flip the unit over.
- Serial number is located on the back side of unit.
• Outside of box
- Turn box around and serial number will be on back of box.
• Through GolfBuddy Manager
- Connect unit with USB cable to computer
- From left side tabs, select "Profile"
- S/N will be displayed on bottom of screen
How to Change Holes
• To manually change the hole, please press the Main button located on the front of the unit and the + button at the same time. This will bring up the hole selection option. Then use the + and - buttons to navigate through the hole numbers. Press the Main button located on the front of the unit to confirm the hole selection.
• To go to your previous hole, please press the Main button located on the front of the unit and the P buttons at the same time. This will allow you to go back to the previously played hole.
How to Measure Shot
• To measure your shot distance, please press the P button to initiate the distance measuring feature. Press and hold the Main button located on the front of the unit for 3 seconds to start measuring. Once you have arrived at the desired location, please press the P button to view the measured distance.
How To Create User ID
• Open the GB Manager application by clicking on the blue icon on your desktop.
• You will see a Login Panel . Click on “Sign up” at the bottom. This will bring up a webpage for you to create your User ID and Password.
• Please fill in all the details that are required ( indicated by "*" ). Please note the instructions regarding no Caps, Symbols, Spaces, & a 4-15 character-long requirement. You will need to click “Check Availability” to verify your selected User ID is valid and not already being used.
• Please click “Submit” at the bottom of the form when finished.
• Your User ID and Password are now created...Make sure to write them down and keep them in a safe place in case you forget them!
How to View Dynamic Green View
• To see the Dynamic Green View, please press the Main button located on the front of the unit. The shape of the green will rotate with your angle of approach and show you the real front, center and back distances to the green. The screen also provides the hole number, par information, satellite signal strength and left/right green information (if available).
How to Change Unit of Measurement
• Please press and hold the + button on the play screen to change between yards and meters (and vice versa).
How to Change Language
• Please have the unit turned off. While holding down the Main button located on the front of the unit, turn on the unit to bring up the language selection menu. Please use the + and - buttons to navigate through the language options and press the MAIN button to select.