How to Set Time • The time will set automatically once the unit successfully connects to satellites (you must be outdoors on the golf course to connect to satellites).
• To set the clock manually (from the Time/Date screen), press and hold down the lower right button to bring up the time setting mode. Press either buttons on the right side to change the hour (minutes are set through satellites and cannot be changed), then press the OK button on the top left 4 times to apply the changes.
• To change the 12/24 hour format, enter time setting mode and press the OK button on the upper left twice to edit the 12/24 hour format. When the blinking [12|24] icon appears, navigate with the buttons on the right side to the desired selection. Press the OK button on the top left twice to apply the changes and return to time mode.
• To change Daylight Savings Time (DST), enter time mode and press the OK button on the top left 3 times to edit the DST. When the blinking [DST] icon appears, navigate with the buttons on the right side to turn on/off DST mode. Press the OK button on the top left once to apply the changes and return to time mode.
• Settings - Turn on the unit. - Hold down top left button OK. - Use down arrow button to navigate to Settings icon. - Press top left button OK - S/N will display at bottom of screen.
• Outside of box - Turn box around and serial number will be on back of box.
• Through GolfBuddy Manager - Connect unit with USB cable to computer - From left side tabs, select "Profile" - S/N will be displayed on bottom of screen
How to Measure Shot • From play mode, please press and hold the up arrow button to start measuring your shot distance. Then press the arrow up button again to view the measured distance.
How to Access Hazards • From play mode, press the down arrow button to view the hazards information. Press the down button to scroll through the hazards. Press the up button to return to the play screen.
How to Change Holes • From play mode, select the Hole icon by pressing and holding the OK button. Navigate by using the up and down arrow buttons, then press the OK button to select the desired hole. Then press the OK button twice to exit and return to the play screen.
How to Access Sunrise/Sunset Time• From watch mode, press the arrow up button to view the Sunrise/Sunset Time (please note this is only applicable when connected to satellites). To exit this function and return to watch mode, please press the up button twice.
How to Switch Left/Right Green • From play mode, select the Hole icon by pressing and holding the OK button. You will see a L or R icon under the hole number (only if a left or right green is available). Choose your selection, then press the OK button to exit and return to the play screen.
How to Change Unit of Measurement • To change the unit of measurement, from the Play Mode, press and hold the OK button to access the menu. Select the Y/M icon by navigating the up and down buttons. Then press the OK button to confirm the selection.