No Satellite Signal• Please note: You are unable to acquire satellite reception while indoors - please make sure you are outside on the golf course.
• While on the golf course make sure you have an unobstructed view of the sky. Please head to the tee box.
• Initial satellite connection may take up to 15 minutes; please note that weather may affect the signal strength.
• If you are still experiencing issues, please sync your unit to the GB Manager program and update the firmware and course database. For instructions on syncing with GB Manager, click link below: http://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/.
• If you are still experiencing issue, please reset the unit. To reset: press and hold the Power button for about 12 seconds. (until it restarts and displays “GolfBuddy” message)
• If you are still experiencing issues, please Emergency Reboot the device. To emergency reboot the unit: (You must be connected to a power source via USB)
• Press and hold the Power, Ok, and Down (or Up) buttons for about 12 seconds until you see progressing LED lights (red, orange, and green lights) on the bottom followed by “GolfBuddy” message.
• This reboot will revert the firmware version back to its previous stable version.