How to reset(restart)•To reset the device, short press the UP▲+OK+DOWN▼ buttons simultaneously to restart the device.
How to Set Time • The time will automatically set after your unit successfully acquires satellite connection. However, you may need to update the hours based on your time zone.
• To set the clock manually, press and hold the lower right button, the numbers flashing is your time zone and the numbers below that is the time. Press the up or down arrows on the right until you see the correct time. Once the time is correct press the lower left button 4 times to get back to the main screen.
• Daylight Savings Time can be applied by pressing the upper right button (arrow/ball icon with upward arrow) or the lower right button (pen/paper icon with downward arrow) in the Time Setting Menu.
• To change the 12/24 Hour Time Format, press the upper right button (arrow/ball icon with upward arrow) or the lower right button (pen/paper icon with downward arrow) in the Time Setting Menu.
• Settings - Turn on the unit. - Hold down OK middle button. - Use down arrow button to navigate to Settings icon. - Press middle button OK - S/N will display at bottom of screen.
• Outside of box - Turn box around and serial number will be on back of box.
• Through GolfBuddy Manager - Connect unit with USB cable to computer - From left side tabs, select "Profile" - S/N will be displayed on bottom of screen
How to Change Holes • From play mode, select the Hole icon by pressing and holding the OK button. Navigate by using the up and down arrow buttons, then press the OK button to select the desired hole. Then press the OK button twice to exit and return to the play screen.
How to Access Hazards • From play mode, press the down arrow button to view the hazards information, if available. Press the down button to scroll through the hazards. Press the up button to return to the play screen.
How to Measure Shot • From play mode, please press and hold the up arrow button to start measuring your shot distance. Then press the arrow up button to view the measured distance.